Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cooking in Color is back!!

Hello everyone! I'm re-opening this blog although I make no promises about how often I can update it. I do know that I can't stop talking about vegan food on Facebook and I need a place to post recipes I talk about there. My two cooking projects this week are coming up with the perfect recipe for whole wheat flour tortillas and trying some new recipes from Deborah Madison's Vegetarian Suppers book.

Today I went and splurged on some new kitchen appliances. My two faves are the All-Clad flexible spatula and the Oxo strainer which will be perfect for rinsing off quinoa. Oh and the adorable tiny masher to the left of the All-Clad spatula is perfect for guacamole.


2 comments:

dkm3day said...

I'm beyond excited!

Nanette said...

Thanks Michelle! I'm excited too as I have lots more recipes to try.

Related Posts with Thumbnails