Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oil & Vinegar in Santa Fe


We went to Santa Fe last weekend and discovered this cool new store that sells olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt. The stainless steel containers hold infused oils and vinegars and there are little tasting cups to try them all.


My personal favorite was the Sicilian lemon balsamic vinegar (a white balsamic) which was really spectacular. I'm definitely returning to get some along with the Roasted Walnut Oil for bread baking. DH was quite fond of the blueberry balsamic and I thought the dark chocolate balsamic would be good over strawberries. I also tried some porcini olive oil, juniper berry balsamic, and the fig balsamic vinegar.


I think all the bottles were $17.95 except for some more expensive aged balsamic. There were also some interesting salts but I didn't get a chance to check them out.


It is located in the La Fonda hotel stores right next to Senor Murphy Candymaker.

2 comments:

Chery said...

Nice find. I'll have to check it out when I'm next in Santa Fe.

Thomas Bergel said...

I'm now following this blog. I found it when I re-published your HAVE A PANINI PARTY article from the VRG. http://wwwqualitywebnavigator.blogspot.com/ I am very interested in gourmet vegan recipes and I'm very impressed with yours. I will be a regular visitor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails