Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Review

Here is a photo of our Thanksgiving meal - we ended up with Tofurky because they were out of Celebration Field Roast. It was salty but okay. I'm not sure I'd buy it again.


Here's the Thanksgiving plate (menu and recipe links HERE). The two winners were the mushroom green bean casserole and Julianna Hever's great pumpkin chocolate muffins. I wouldn't make the gravy (lemon juice wasn't a good addition) or the mashed potatoes/cauliflower with cashew cream again.

We went on a hike nearby - we're lucky to having hiking trails about 5-10 minutes from our house. I took some photos of our Thanksgiving hike - next year I think we'll emphasize the hike over the dinner.





1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the link. The pumpkin chocolate muffins sound so good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails